Based in South Somerset we are proud to use Yeovil Crematorium for all our Direct Cremations.
We guarantee that we will look after your loved one locally and not transport them hundreds of miles away to be cremated in an anonymous Crematorium.
A direct cremation, is for those who would prefer a simpler choice for their funeral. It’s different to a traditional funeral as there is no formal funeral service and no one present at the cremation. However, with our Scheduled Direct Cremation option we can offer you the opportunity to say your final farewell. Family or friends can gather together to say goodbye whilst listening to some appropriate music chosen by you for the occasion. (However, there will be no minister or formal service)
It’s for those, who for lots of reasons, prefer not to have a funeral service. This option of a simple, straightforward direct cremation is being chosen by a growing number of people.
- We’ll arrange for the person who has died to be brought into our care.
- The provision of a simple coffin.
- Cremation at Yeovil Crematorium.
- Doctors fees (if required)
- The ashes can then be collected from the Yeovil Crematorium or be placed in their Garden of Remembrance or we can arrange for them to be delivered to you.